March 01, 2022
Before you start your spring cleaning routine, you’re gonna wanna read this. We’ve got a few simple things you should add to your “to-do” list and a new solution that could help you save money on your energy bills. Plus, we encourage you to get out and enjoy some beautiful spring weather on National Take a Walk in the Park Day.
Add safety to your spring cleaning checklist
There’s no satisfaction quite like seeing your home sparkle after you clean it from top to bottom. But a thorough spring cleaning routine is about more than just scrubbing every last nook and cranny. It’s also a good time to take care of any small chores and tasks that you may not think about daily. Here are a few simple things that we think should be part of a complete spring cleaning checklist:
- Make sure that your Blue by ADT security system is in working order. If you need to, you can find troubleshooting tips for all of your sensors and cameras on our Support Center.
- Check the batteries in all of your home’s smoke detectors, and replace them if need be. While you’re at it, don’t forget to make sure that all of your battery-operated security sensors and devices are charged as well.
- Don’t forget to set your clocks forward on Sunday, March 13th. Daylight saving time begins at 2 AM. We recommend adjusting all of your clocks before you go to bed on Saturday night.
Power your home sustainably with ADT Solar
ADT recently acquired Sunpro, the #2 ranked 2021 Top Residential Rooftop Solar Contractor* in America. As an ADT customer, this means you may now be able to power your home with sustainable and affordable solar power.
Why should you consider switching to ADT Solar?
- It can help save you money on your energy bills†
- Solar power is eco-friendly and can reduce your greenhouse gas emissions
- Installing solar panels can increase the value of your home and property**
- ADT Solar seamlessly integrates with the rest of your ADT devices, making easy energy management part of your smart home experience
To learn more, visit www.adt.com/solar
* Solar Power World, 2021
† Savings vary depending on your energy consumption, system cost, home location & characteristics, and your utility’s policies.
Get some fresh air. We’ve got your back.
Stretch your legs on your favorite trail or at a local park on March 30th for National Take a Walk in the Park Day. Or, take this opportunity to explore someplace new. If you can’t make it out of the house, don’t sweat it. You can still celebrate by taking a virtual tour and “walking along” in the comfort of your own home.
Whether your walk is real or virtual, you can rest easy knowing that your Blue by ADT DIY security system is holding down the fort. Just check in via our mobile app and enjoy your adventure.
Google and Nest Mini, Nest Hub (2nd gen), and Nest Hub Max are trademarks of Google LLC. Nest Mini, Nest Hub (2nd gen), and Nest Hub Max require a Wi-Fi network, a nearby electrical outlet, a compatible mobile device, and a Google Account.