Digital Media Manager
LifeShield, an ADT company, is a growing home security business offering customers a DIY home security and automation system. LifeShiled is searching for a highly motivated and experienced digital marketing manager to create, execute, measure and optimize multiple digital marketing campaigns at our Langhorne, PA location.
The perfect candidate must have a clear understanding of current marketing platforms and strategies. Having experience with Google AdWords and Facebook is required while having experience with Kenshoo provides a great advantage.
The Digital Media Manager will work with our analytics, publishing and programming teams as well as 3rd party vendors and partners. Great for the analytical marketer who likes to have creative input.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain social media marketing campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Subscription business model experience preferred
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
JOB TYPE: Full-time
- Digital Marketing: 2 years (Required)
- Marketing: 2 years (Required)
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your resume to: HRPR@lifeshield.com
NOTE: This position will be located in our Langhorne, PA office.