Home Security—Quality Assurance—Customer Ambassador
The Quality Assurance (QA) Coach acts as an ambassador for the Sales agents and is responsible for increased Customer Satisfaction results. The QA Coach will evaluate agent phone calls and provide performance results and encouragement monthly to the agent and agent’s Team Coach & Manager. QA will work closely with each Call Center to improve QA performance across all departments. The QA Coach serves as a positive role model and a champion for helping agents reach their maximum potential. A Coach never serves as the disciplinarian.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
In our call center environment, you will:
- Hold the agents accountable for creating a standard of Customer Experience (CX) that separates LifeShield from its competitors
- Responsible for meeting performance and productivity metrics on schedule, including the number of calls monitored per month, meeting minimum audit standards, etc.
- Responsible for listening and reviewing call recordings with corresponding evaluation forms
- Responsible for maintaining accurate database on call evaluation results
- Lead and participate in department calibration meetings to ensure consistency in call scoring
- Prepare monthly coaching plans for call center support staff and provide monthly performance coaching
- Provide recommendations to management staff and training on trend analysis, process improvement, and deficiencies through call monitoring
- Participate in training and developmental activities to mentor and develop agents to meet their goals
- Complete additional responsibilities as assigned by QA Manager
- Prepare monthly games and contests to promote positive motivators
- Prepare monthly recognition to promote high performance behaviors
- Promote a positive, productive and cheerful environment
- Create a collaborative environment with the call center agents and management staff
- Be respectful to everyone; be dependable and punctual
- Be willing to grow within the organization and learn new skills
- Must successfully complete the Coach Training and become a LS certified Coach
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Highly committed and passionate about customer experience, both internal and external
- A minimum of 3 years call center experience, 1+ year as SME-level people coach or QA analyst/coach and 1+ year sales experience. Sales training is a plus!
- Excellent leadership skills, inspires others to exceed expectations. Ability to accept feedback from others & think of the call center agents as your customer
- Exceptional communication and people skills; personable and courteous. Must be able to set clear expectations
- Experience coaching and providing feedback to customer-facing representatives
- Organized and skillful time manager able to meet deadlines. Must be able to prioritize meeting monthly deadlines, balance with the day-to-day operations, fire drills and interruptions that can take you off task.
- Must be a proactive thinker and independent problem solver
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and contribute to a positive team environment
- Must be proficient in MS Excel and Word
- Must be flexible and sensitive to shift needs to accommodate all call center staff
EMPLOYEE COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive base pay
- Monthly Incentive Based on Teams Performance
- Medical, Vision, Dental
- 401K, Health Savings Account, Flex Spending Account
- Paid Time Off
This position is more than a job, it’s the start of a career and an opportunity to work in a fun and exciting environment, make new friends and have a rewarding future!
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your resume to: HRPR@lifeshield.com
NOTE: This position will be located in our Langhorne, PA office. LifeShield’s Customer Support Center is open seven days a week, from 8am to 9PM. We are currently hiring for all shifts, all days. Qualified candidates will be required to pass a criminal background check and drug screening. Training hours may be different from your scheduled shift.