Sales Center—Sales Consultant
LifeShield is a fast growing home security provider offering its customers a plug-and-play DIY burglar and home automation system. LifeShield consists of friendly, hard-working, big-thinking people who care about providing stellar customer experience in a fun, fast-paced startup environment. Our sales center is currently seeking a Sales Consultant who is driven, detail-oriented, coachable and customer-focused to join our team. As a member of the Sales team, you will be in charge of designing and selling the perfect home security system, based completely on each individual customer’s needs. Homes are not cookies, so LifeShield refuses to sell cookie-cutter home security systems.
- Perform full-cycle sales using LifeShield’s consultative, solution based selling methods
- Educate our prospective customers about the features of LifeShield’s product and benefits of interactive services
- Consistently perform at a high level, meeting and exceeding monthly sales goals
- Set follow-up appointments with prospective customers and execute on those commitments at the appropriate time
- Participate in weekly 1:1 coaching sessions with managers and/or trainers
- Accurately input data into SalesForce to track daily, weekly and monthly sales activities
- Embody and advance LifeShield’s reputation, providing industry expertise to solve customers’ needs
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- High level of motivation / self-starter
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude and champion of change
- Willingness to learn and implement the LifeShield consultative sales approach
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- High School Diploma
- Two or more years of sales experience (preferred)
- Salesforce experience (a plus)
EMPLOYEE COMPENSATION, BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Vision, Dental
- 401K, Health Savings Account, Flex Spending Account
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Daily, weekly and monthly sales contests
This position is more than a job, it’s the start of a career and an opportunity to work in a fun and exploding environment, make new friends and have a rewarding future!
PLEASE NOTE: LifeShield’s Customer Support Center is open seven days a week, from 8am to 9PM. We are currently hiring for all shifts, all days. Qualified candidates will be required to pass a criminal background check. Training hours may be different from your scheduled shift.
LifeShield is a growing home security company offering its customers a plug-and-play DIY burglar and home automation system. LifeShield is committed to increasing performance, efficiency and customer experience. LifeShield has offices in Langhorne and Blue Bell, PA. This position will work out of the Langhorne office.