Without question, this is a difficult time for everyone. Our hearts go out to all who have been directly affected by this global pandemic. And we want to extend our gratitude to those on the front lines of the battle against it – from healthcare workers and first responders to utility workers and grocers. Everyone has to play a part in fighting through this crisis.
Promoting supportive work environments for our team members
Blue by ADT has created several policies and practices to support our team members who are facing very challenging times. These policies, which are already in place, provide immediate relief for missed work, lost wages, and concerns about team member wellbeing. Here are the steps we’re taking:
1. Any Blue by ADT employee who can work remotely is already doing so. We’ll continue with this policy as long as necessary to ensure the health of our people.
2. For those who can’t work remotely, we’ve added flexibility to our attendance policy – including access to paid time off – that encourages employees to stay home if they don’t feel well or need to care for children who can’t go to school or daycare.
3. Blue by ADT will also pay employees 100% of their regular compensation for up to two weeks if they’re required to be quarantined due to the COVID-19 illness.
4. We’re working to get additional cleaning, sanitation, and protective tools for our facilities and employees to help reduce the risk of disease transmission among our employees and the public.
5. We’re communicating with and providing benefits information to our employees regularly through email and other channels to make sure they’re aware of these changes to our usual policies.
24/7 monitoring support
Our customers trust us to be there for them when they need us most. We strive to maintain that trust every day. Blue by ADT is supported by three company-owned monitoring centers, geographically distributed across the United States. That allows us to offer the most redundancy of any US-based monitoring service, ensuring that our critical monitoring and customer care services can continue uninterrupted. This applies whether we’re dealing with the effects of a pandemic like the coronavirus, or natural disasters like hurricanes and earthquakes. If our customers need us, we must be there for them.
1. We are taking extra precautions to avoid disruptions to our business operations, as listed above. We remain confident in our teams and infrastructure.
2. We’re equipped with extensive resources through our network of geographically distributed monitoring centers with backup facilities to continue to provide 24/7 monitoring service and support.
3. If you opted for professional monitoring, the service will remain available 24/7.
4. Blue by ADT customer service teams are ready to respond to your non-emergency needs at 877-464-7437 during regular hours from 8am-9pm ET Monday-Friday and 9am-6pm ET Saturday-Sunday. For self-service anytime, please visit our Support Center.
Providing peace of mind, in good times and bad
The Blue Crew is ready to fulfill our mission to protect and connect people with the things they love most. We’ll keep working to help secure and serve our customers, including the thousands of medical professionals, first responders, and public-sector workers in this time of critical need. Thank you for trusting Blue by ADT to help keep you protected.